Thursday, March 11, 2010

My surprise !!!



I went shopping yesterday had to get the kiddos some new spring clothes I love all the bright colors out there. When I got home I had a surprise waiting on my porch a box filled with my winning from My Scrapbooking Supplies
http://myscrapbookingsupplies.net. Look at all the ribbons, papers, chipboard, 2 albums even adhesive everything comes in this kit. I sat on the floor organizing it while me and my hubby watched T.V. he commented you really like your prize don't you as I sat there on the floor everything spread out. I'm so busy lately working on a veil and pinata for a bachelorette party this Saturday, but when I have time I'm definitely created something with my new goodies.
F.Y.I. spring is everywhere Target $1 area Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby has new papers so I got several spring projects in the works, St. Patty's Day pot of gold and an Easter wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment