Thursday, February 18, 2016

New YouTube Channel

I have decided to become more active on my YouTube channel. Posting videos on planners I have a  Heidi Swapp Personal Planner, a work planner that was created from recycled material and a kids planner my son and I work on monthly. Plan with me tutorials on how I fill in the boring blank spaces on my planner with color and whimsy. I also have videos of kids crafts and experiments I do with my 8 year old son such as building a volcano and candy roses. Last but not least I will also have videos of shopping hauls. We all love to find great deals so when I find some I will be informing everyone through my channel. Places I find planner supplies include Michael's Craft Store, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's Fabric, 5 Below, Dollar Tree, King Dollar, and .99 cent only stores. 

Let me know if there is a particular video you want further explanations. I look forward to hearing from you my new crafting community lets make some AWESOME stuff together. 

Click on this link Sher Whirly  and let the creativity begin 

No comments:

Post a Comment