Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh Minnie

Oh Minnie you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey Minnie, hey Minnie


Just got these papers from Hobby Lobby, I found this picture while goin through all my stuff, and Candy Shoppe Designs inspired me to use game pieces (poker chips) in a LO so sprung this creation.
Along the way I found Design Dollies that molded my LO for placement.
Chipboard black and red Mickey from The Shabby Tea Room, and sanded black cardstock all the way thru to reveal red and added texture inspired by Frosted Design.
Thank you for all the creative energy ;)




7 comments:

  1. HEE HEE - this is SO cute! love the "classic" sentiment - it fits perfectly! (don't think we'd see many Minnie Mouse costumes like this TODAY!) gorgeous dots and lace, and those sequins and the bow are the PERFECT touches! thanks for playing in the Dollhouse, Sherry! good luck in May's prize draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is way cute, sherry! Thanks for playing along at SOTB! I love that bow and the

    -Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I {heart} it so much. Wonderful job with your entire design!!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun LO!! I am cracking up at your title because when I was little I did a dance routine to the Hey Mickey song!! I still do it in my head everytime I hear it!! LOL!! Love the fun way you put this together! Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the poker chips! Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Girls at Candy Shoppe Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very creative-I never woulda thought to use poker chips...need to get to the dollar store so I can scraplift the idea for my many Disney pages to be done.

    KitKat (Team Sugar Candy Shoppe Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute layout!! it's so happy :) thanks for playing along with us at sotb!!

    ReplyDelete