Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake

Fresh fruit especially berries are a family favorite. While at the grocery store I was inspired to start a recipe book on all the sweet treats I love to make. I remember eating Strawberry Shortcake when I was a girl so I'm so delighted to share them with my children.

Thank you for the inspiration
The Shabby Tearoom http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com
Challenge #8 Get your bling on

Candy Shoppe Designs http://candyshoppedesigns.blogspot.com
Challenge - Twenty - One
This will be page 21 in my recipe book marked in the left corner




9 comments:

  1. Oh YUMMY! I could just eat those berries and whipped topping right off the screen!! Your card is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an absolutly adorable card......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! definitely a different take on the challenge but a yummy one none the less! Thank you for playing along with us at Candy Shoppe Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and oh so yummy! Great blingy card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I love the strawberries you made from buttons! Thanks for playing along with Candy Shoppe Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! I really like your little strawberry buttons. Thanks for playing along with us at the Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I weren't on a diet, I'd add to my recipe box too :) Great twist on the challenge!! Love that you created with us!

    KitKat (Team SUgar @ Candy SHoppe)
    http://kateblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh, very clever how the 21 plays a role,,, very, very smarts here missy,,, and uh, i really wanna try that out, it looks amazing!!!! thanks for playing with us at CSD
    {xoxo} sour patch chick ally

    ReplyDelete